20 Dollars Coin Saint Gaudens Double Eagle 0.900 Gold KM 131 1922
Gold coin 0.900 Gold coin: 20 Dollars made in the USA 1922. Diameter (mm): 34.1 mm. Obverse: Standing Liberty with torch and olive branch. Reverse: Eagle flying over rays from the sun.
Reverse Lettering: UNITED·STATES·OF·AMERICA TWENTY·DOLLARS IN·GOD·WE·TRUST. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins: US\Gold (Pre-1933)\$20, Double Eagle".
The seller is "kingofhobbies" and is located in this country: LT. This item can be shipped to United States, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Canada, Australia.
- Certification: ICG
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated
- Composition: Gold
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Denomination: $20
- Grade: VF 20
- KM Number: 131
- Mint Location: Philadelphia
- Modified Item: No
- Year: 1922
- Composition Details: 0.900
- Diameter: 34.1
- Obverse: Standing Liberty with torch and olive branch
- Obverse lettering: LIBERTY 1922
- Reverse: Eagle flying left over rays from the sun
- Reverse lettering: UNITED·STATES·OF·AMERICA TWENTY·DOLLARS IN·GOD·WE·TRUST
- Weight: 33.45