1920 $20 PCGS MS63 Double Eagle St. Gaudens Gold Coin
Gaudens Gold Coin 33.4400 g. 0.900 gold 0.9675 oz of pure gold Mint: Philadelphia with mintage of 228,250 Authenticity of this coin is guaranteed by PCGS. Your happiness is our priority and we strive to provide you with the best quality products and service. The item "1920 $20 PCGS MS63 Double Eagle St. Gaudens Gold Coin" is in sale since Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins\ US\Gold (Pre-1933)\$20, Double Eagle". The seller is "exquisitejwlr" and is located in Palatine, Illinois.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Mint Location: Philadelphia
- Grade: MS 63
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Uncirculated
- Strike Type: Business
- Certification: PCGS
- Composition: Gold
- Type: $20 Dollar St.Gaudens
- Year: 1920
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Certification Number: 7859.63/8472****