1914 $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle PCGS MS 64 Low Mintage
The 1914 is a popular date due to its low mintage of only 95,250 pieces. This Choice 1914 double eagle is well-struck with few abrasions evident. This coin offers a good balance between quality and affordability. The item "1914 $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle PCGS MS 64 Low Mintage" is in sale since Thursday, December 12, 2019. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins\ US\Gold (Pre-1933)\$20, Double Eagle". The seller is "collectible_coin" and is located in Bonita, California.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Precious Metal Content: 1 oz
- Coin Type: Saint Gaudens
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Certification Number: 9164.64/25208208
- Certification: PCGS
- Strike Type: Business
- Mint Location: Philadelphia
- Grade: MS-64
- Year: 1914
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Uncirculated
- Composition: Gold